A few days ago, I mentioned Lego minifigures of historical figures. There also are another bunch of famous people who get their own minifigures, that is actors, since about 15 years ago, Lego had the genius idea to start creating licenced products (not sure if the company would still be really relevant today if they hadn’t, and I sure wouldn’t care much about it).
And among all the actors who have been “minifigurized”, some have the privilege to have not one, but two of their likeness as a minifigure.
The first two who come to mind (because I have their minifigures) are:
Sir Ian McKellen
as Gandalf and Magneto (although to be completely honest, I believe that the Marvel licence is the one of the comic books, not the movies (as there is no one licence for the movies but a few), but still…
Indiana Jones and Han Solo
A few more actors share that chance, but I don’t have pictures as I usually don’t own at least one of the minifigures:
- Orlando Bloom: Legolas and Will Turner (from Pirates of the Caribbean).
- Johnny Depp: Jack Sparrow and Tonto (from Lone Ranger).
- Christopher Lee: Saruman and Count Dooku.
- Samuel L. Jackson: Nick Fury and Mace Windu.
- Gary Oldman: Sirius Black and Commissioner Gordon.
- Kenny Baker: R2-D2 and Paploo (ewok)
Now, I may be forgetting a few minor ones, but there are also two actors that have more than two minifigures made from their roles:
- Alfred Molina: Doctor Octopus, Satipo (Raiders of the Lost Ark), Sheik Amar (Prince of Persia)
- and Warwick Davis holds the current record with four characters: two from Star Wars (Wicket and Wald) and two from Harry Potter (Professor Flitwick and Griphook)